• Rental Policies
1. We allow a maximum of 12 guests. Children are welcome, but they must be supervised at all times.
2. Check-in is any time after 12 noon on day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 12 noon on day of departure.
3. We provide fresh linens & bath towels. We also supply basic cleaning supplies, laundry soap and paper products. Daily housekeeping is available upon request for an additional fee.
4. Sorry, but we do not allow smoking under any circumstances.
5. Pets will be allowed in special circumstances, but only if prior permission is granted by the villa's owners. Please contact Lorina Vannucchi at (831) 588-6705 if this is a consideration.
6. Calling cards or cell phones are required for long distance and toll calls.
7. Out of respect for our neighbors, we have a no party policy.
To hold a reservation for the dates you specify, we require an up-front reservation deposit of $500. We accept payment by personal check or money order. When you send in your check, you must also include the security deposit as well as a signed Rental Agreement. The remaining balance of your total rental amount is due 45 days before your arrival date.
If you cancel your reservation more than 45 days before your scheduled arrival date, we will return all advance funds (including security deposit) you have paid, less a $100.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel your reservation within 45 days of your scheduled arrival date, we will return your security deposit and attempt to rebook the property for the rates and dates you were quoted. If we are able rebook the property, we will refund the rental amount you paid in advance, less the $100.00 cancellation fee. If we do not succeed in re-booking the house, we unfortunately cannot refund the rental amount.
Security Deposit Policy
The security deposit for the Tuscan Farm Villa is $500.00. It is due within 7 days of booking in order to have a valid reservation. The security deposit is fully refundable and will be returned to you within 14 days of your departure date assuming there is no damage to the property, the villa, or its contents. We will itemize any charges made to cover missing items, damage to the property, villa or its contents, or any excessive cleaning that may be required.
Please note: We are not responsible for lost and/or stolen items. It is the responsibility of the guests to insure the safety and/or security of the villa at all times.